Help provide affordable, nutritious meals to seniors in our community as a weekday meal program volunteer.
Get hands on with light meal preparation (don't worry, our kitchen does all the heavy duty cooking), then serve with a smile and assist with clean up and dishwashing once everyone's had their fill. Choose your day(s) to be on-call Monday-Friday from 10:00 am-2 pm. Substitutes are needed sporadically Monday through Friday. A sub is also needed the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9:00am - 1:15pm.
As a volunteer, you'll get to know our wonderful senior program participants, many of whom come week after week and you're welcome to enjoy lunch with us as well!
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Choose day(s) available (M-F 10-2) to be on-call
- Copps Junction Rd Food Drive
- Copps Fitchburg Food Drive
- Love chatting on the phone? ...
- Gratitude Gift Delivery Driver
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Copps Middleton Food Drive
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Greet our great seniors
- Food for Thought Initiative Driver
- Older Adult Program Intern
- Wordsmith wanted to write...
- Have fun with families! One...
- Monona Copps Food Drive
- Madison Marathon Volunteer
- Pick'n Save Food Drive
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Foodworks Ambassador
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...
- Metro Market Food Drive