◾Organizational Skills: Your will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. required for a successful personal assistant to have terrific organizational skills.
◾Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an personal assistant's day.
* Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, program layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
* Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
* Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Provides office services by implementing administrative procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects with Think Dream Live Foundation Inc.
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 3-12 months
- ◾Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor