Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is Education, Experience and Exposure while Creating Opportunity, Hope and Guidance through Connections is the theme and desire throughout Martin County.
Mentors and Homework Assistance volunteers are need on a daily basis to assist with small group activities, playtime and homework assistance. Duties include supervising children, communicating effectively and passing out snacks. Must be able to lift 10#.
Needed Monday - Friday between the hours of 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Minimum of one day per week.
Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- General Education
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours per week
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)