About 4 the World:
4 the World identifies and collaborates with communities across the globe to empower them to identify and solve the most pressing needs of their communities within the areas of health and education. By partnering with the communities in these areas, we provide critical support and capacity-building initiatives to ensure these communities are capable of continuing to grow and thrive in the future.
4 the World is seeking to add a seasoned volunteer contributor to its growing organization. As a member of 4 the World, the Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for sourcing, developing and growing (for-profit and non-profit) partnerships and developing new business models for these institutions to achieve defined revenue goals for 4 the World.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven, proactive, entrepreneurial, solutions oriented revenue producer, with deep client and agency contacts, and someone who can work independently, is self-motivated and has a track record of exceeding sales quotas. Must embody grit, an unrelenting long-term tenacity to overcome, persevere, and grow when faced with adversity.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong digital and/or integrated salesperson to work for and with a winning team and develop a new business, with an amazing grass roots organization.
- Drive new business by prospecting new clients and agencies with a relentless focus on closing business.
- Set sales strategies and advertising programs.
- Win big deals and attract repeat business.
- Successfully negotiate advertising sales commitments, both for new and renewal accounts, that are consistent with the company’s business objectives.
- Respond to and Close RFPs with a sense of urgency.
- Monitor, forecast, track and report new partner performance.
- Track record of outstanding sales performance.
- Demonstrated excellence in business relationship-building skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong contacts at key digital agencies and clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently - self-motivated, knowledgeable and passionate for success
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Ability to solve problems and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Create, present and implement innovative advertising sales programs.
- Exceptional selling, presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work well internally with other departments.
- Superior listening and communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor.
- Self starter, ability to work independently
- Travel as needed
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 6 months.