Smith's Rewards Card & The Joyful Welcome [Connection]
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
- Smith's has chosen Joyful Welcome as one of the non-profit charities you can choose to "link" your Smith's Rewards Card too.
- We need volunteers to take flyer's door to door in the neighborhoods surrounding our 4 local West Jordan, Utah Smith's locations.
- These flyer's will have basic information explaining how the Smith's shopper can serve in the community simply by linking their Smith's Rewards Card to Joyful Welcome.
- Each time the shopper then shops at Smith's and uses their Reward's card or alternate ID (phone number) Joyful Welcome will receive points which will be rewarded quarterly. These points do not effect the shoppers gas points or any other discounts.
- The points Joyful Welcome earns will go to buy basic essential items for newborns: diapers, clothing, beanies, burp cloths, socks & baby blankets.
- It's as Simple As 1,2, 3 & It's a Win Win for our Community!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About JOYFUL WELCOME
2660 W BEVERLY GLEN AVE, WEST JORDAN, UT 84084, US
Joyful Welcome is dedicated to supporting the community of West Jordan Utah, by providing; resources, education, care and compassion for babies and their mothers through our local hospital.
Joyful Welcome provides layettes [donated bags] which include basic essential items such as: newborn diapers, formula, burp cloths, baby wipes, newborn clothing, booties, socks, hats, beanies, and baby blankets. Joyful Welcome benefits newborns and their mothers through our local hospital who need a "Helpful Start from Loving Hearts." We also provide a brochure for the mothers in our layettes with education on: WIC, & WIC UTAH Clinics, CHIP's, Postpartum stress with a self-evaluation stress level scale along with The Postpartum Stress Level Clinic Information, Breastfeeding Consultants, Pump Rentals, and other very useful information that has been collected with care and consideration. We function solely on the contributions of volunteers who help with: local events, donations, sponsorship drives, sewing, knitting, crocheting, and other tasks. WE INVITE YOU TO BE PART OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE IN YOUR COMMUNITY! THANK YOU! SEE YOU SOON = )
We'll work with your schedule.
2660 W Beverly Glen Ave.West Jordan, UT 84084
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Evening's & Saturdays.
- We would like to talk to people not just drop flyers off.