As a vetting coordinator, you will be responsible to oversee a group of foster homes and their animals to ensure they get the proper vetting required by the rescue prior to adoption. You will also be responsible to make sure they are up to date on their vetting (vaccines, tests, etc). The vetting coordinator would help in the day-to-day conversations (phone & email) between foster families and the vetting needs of their animals. You will be responsible for a certain number of animals to oversee.
This will include; tracking vetting due on animals such as vaccines, alterations, HWT, Frontline, Heartgard, microchip, etc. (see vaccination/vetting schedule document). You will also be responsible to answer vetting related questions from the placement coordinators and schedule surgeries with our affiliated clinics and send vet records to the correct clinics before the upcoming appointment.
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- anywhere from 30 minutes a day to 2 hours a day
- Home Visit Volunteers
- Help an Animal in Need by...
- Website Design and Development...
- Feline Owner Surrender Intake...
- Adoption Day Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Board Member
- Foster Coordinator
- Vetting Assistant (help keep...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Legal Counsel Board Member
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Vetting Coordinator
- Placement Coordinator
- Education Committee Members Needed
- Human Resources Board Member