The foster coordinators are given the responsibility for reviewing foster applications and completing training for individuals interested in fostering with Ruff Start Rescue. They will process incoming foster applications in a timely manner and connect the foster with their placement coordinator (PC) once the foster application has been approved and the applicant has been trained in. The FC will also work with the Foster Manager to ensure that all training materials and resources remain updated as processes change, so that all new fosters are receiving the proper level of training and information from RSR. We ask that each FC processes two applications per week, but they are always welcome to process more should time allow. Each application takes roughly two hours (from the initial review to completed training). Coverage is available when needed for emergencies, vacations, etc.
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour a day
- Home Visit Volunteers
- Help an Animal in Need by...
- Website Design and Development...
- Feline Owner Surrender Intake...
- Adoption Day Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Board Member
- Foster Coordinator
- Vetting Assistant (help keep...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Legal Counsel Board Member
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Vetting Coordinator
- Placement Coordinator
- Education Committee Members Needed
- Human Resources Board Member