Our organization is looking for dedicated volunteer(s) to join our team as a Community Outreach Worker(s). This individual will help our organization promote community awareness of GIRDLE by utilizing their public relations skills and work directly with members of the community with a primary focus of helping GIRDLE identify opportunities to increase membership and grow our team. A Community Outreach Worker will already have many connections in the community but is willing to identify, research and report to our CEO upcoming community events in which GIRDLE may decide to participate. We are looking for someone who lives in Michigan and can commit to at least one year of service.
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2-4 hours per week
- Board Member
- Good with numbers? Become our...
- Are you skilled in pampering? Do...
- Board member - Human Resource
- Photography/Video Production
- Board Member Social Worker
- Grant Writers
- Detail oriented? Become our...
- Are you a leader in Public...
- Board Member - Attorney
- Use your creativity and...
- Spreadsheet Savvy? Become our...
- Do you like to attend local...
- Do you enjoy connecting people...