Our organization is looking for two (2) dedicated volunteers to be our Resource Specialists. These individuals will work together to assist our members in obtaining the resources they may need. The resources can range to fit a variety of needs, inclulding but not limited to providing our members with phone numbers, webseite addresses, information on obtaining legal services or transportatio needs, shelter information for victims of abuse, etc. This individual has a compassionate heart to help others in need and are able to identify needs of others. GIRDLE maintains a list of resources so part of this position would include collecting the data we have, updating where necessary, adding new community resources, etc. We are looking for someone who lives in Michigan and can commit to at least one year of service.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and accomplishments in this field to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your available hours per week to volunteer.
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Board Member
- Good with numbers? Become our...
- Are you skilled in pampering? Do...
- Board member - Human Resource
- Photography/Video Production
- Board Member Social Worker
- Grant Writers
- Detail oriented? Become our...
- Are you a leader in Public...
- Board Member - Attorney
- Use your creativity and...
- Spreadsheet Savvy? Become our...
- Do you like to attend local...
- Do you enjoy connecting people...