Our organization is looking for dedicated volunteer(s) to help us appropriately record our finances. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Microsoft Excel or similar accounting software and have the ability to help us accurately record monthly income from member dues and fundraising income as well as accurately report deductions from expenditures. Experience in reconciling accounts is required. We are looking for someone who lives in Michigan and can commit to at least one year of service.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and accomplishments in this field to email@example.com. Include your available hours per week to volunteer.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2-4 hours per week
- Board Member
- Good with numbers? Become our...
- Board member - Human Resource
- Photography/Video Production
- Board Member Social Worker
- Grant Writers
- Detail oriented? Become our...
- Are you a leader in Public...
- Board Member - Attorney
- Use your creativity and...
- Spreadsheet Savvy? Become our...
- Do you like to attend local...
- Do you enjoy connecting people...