Our organization is looking for a dedicated volunteer to be our Assistant Correspondent Specialist. This individual will possess good written and verbal communication skills and will manage correspondence to members, third-party vendors, and partners of Girdle Ministries. The successful candidate will be able to create letters, memos, and periodic reports in Microsoft Word that are properly formatted and proofread for grammatical errors. We are looking for someone who lives in Michigan and can commit to at least one year of service.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and accomplishments in this field to email@example.com. Include your available hours per week to volunteer.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Board Member
- Quick Books Tutor
- Good with numbers? Become our...
- Board member - Human Resource
- Board Member Social Worker
- Grant Writers
- Detail oriented? Become our...
- Are you a leader in Public...
- Board Member - Attorney
- Use your creativity and...
- Spreadsheet Savvy? Become our...
- Do you like to attend local...
- Do you enjoy connecting people...