Our organization is looking for a dedicated volunteer to be our Public Relations Manager. This individual will possess good communication skills and will manage media announcements in support of publicizing our events for radio, newspaper, and other advertisement methods. We are looking for someone who lives in Michigan and can commit to at least one year of service.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and accomplishments in this field to email@example.com. Include your available hours per week to volunteer.
- General Education
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2-4 hours a week
- Board Member
- Quick Books Tutor
- Good with numbers? Become our...
- Board member - Human Resource
- Board Member Social Worker
- Grant Writers
- Detail oriented? Become our...
- Are you a leader in Public...
- Board Member - Attorney
- Use your creativity and...
- Spreadsheet Savvy? Become our...
- Do you like to attend local...
- Do you enjoy connecting people...