We are in desperate need of volunteers to help us at our store. We are the professional fundraisers for Children's Chance, a local non-profit organization that financially helps the families of children going through cancer treatments.
We have quite a number of things available for you to do. Everything depends on your interests and time available. We'd love to find long-term volunteers but are just as happy with a few hours here and there; just whatever your schedule allows.
We need help with the following:
- Inspecting clothes (we need this BAD)!
- Straightening clothes and/or housewares;
- Sorting and hanging clothes;
- Sizing clothes;
- Sorting and stocking children's toys and games (we need this BAD)!
- Pass out flyers around town
- Helping to move large bags/boxes of clothes/shoes;
- Carry furniture;
- Take out trash;
We hope to see you in the very near future! Thank you so much for considering us for your volunteering opportunity.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Prefer long-term but any time is just fine!