Visitor Services Representative Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Shifts will be available from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Tuesdays - Saturdays.
The Trinidad History Museum needs volunteers to work in the houses and gift shop.
- Providing customer service to all museum and gallery visitors (informing the public about the museum tour schedule, giving directions, suggesting sightseeing opportunities and restaurants)
- Answering questions about gallery displays as well as the history of the homes and buildings.
- Assisting customers in the gift shop (answering questions, wrapping gifts.
- Operating the cash register for all sales of tickets and goods.
- Recording all visitation and sales accurately and thoroughly.
- Answering the phone
- Taking reservations for group tours and special events; taking credit card payments over the phone
Desired Skills: Visitor Center representatives should be organized, personable, and comfortable multitasking. All Visitor Center representatives are required to use office equipment such as a cash register, phone, and computer. This job might also entail light office work such as filing, collating, and paper cutting.
We'll work with your schedule.
Trinidad History Museum312 East MainTrinidad, CO 81082
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts available 10 - 1 PM and 1 - 4 PM Tues-Sat