JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
Help kids grade 4-8 learn to Solder and complete various prokects.
The JerseySTEM MakerClub is looking for adults to mentor young engineers (age 8-14) to learn how to tinker, solder, make.
- Basic of soldering
- Sundays 9am-11am or 10am-12pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour/week
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart help
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Constant Contact Voluteer
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert