Help kids grade 4-8 learn to Solder and complete various prokects.
The JerseySTEM MakerClub is looking for adults to mentor young engineers (age 8-14) to learn how to tinker, solder, make.
- Basic of soldering
- Sundays 9am-11am or 10am-12pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour/week
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resource Support for STEM...
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert