Gain Grant Writing Experience!
52 people are interested
Helping Link seeks a grant writer to contribute skills and enthusiasm to the Vietnamese community. S/He will work with team members to conduct prospect research, as well as develop, write, and submit grant proposals and applications.
- Persuasively communicate the organization’s mission to potential funders.
- Research potential public/private, corporate, foundation, and individual funding sources.
- Manage grant information in Salesforce or other database.
- Work with Executive Director to identify program needs and funding goals.
- Prioritize to meet multiple or ongoing deadlines.
- A team player and able to work independently, possessing strong research and communication skills.
A minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week is preferred. Training is provided.
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 South Jackson Street, #CSeattle, WA 98104
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training