Western Youth Services' Family Resource Center in Fountain Valley provides community-based mental health services across a continuum of needs, including counseling, domestic violence services, foster/adoptive/kinship services and parenting education. Services are publicly funded in addition to community grants and private funding.
Description of Tasks:
- Filing, scanning, and entering in paperwork.
- Organizing and tracking supplies.
- Assisting with program projects.
All volunteers must complete a live scan fingerprinting proccess as well as orientation prior to volunteering.
- Administrative Support
- Mental Health
- Office Management
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Anytime between 8am-5pm Mondays through Fridays
- Must complete live scan and Orientation prior to volunteering