In communities throughout the country, AFSP volunteers are the face of our movement to prevent suicide.
Whatever your background, strengths, or interests, we encourage your participation. Together, we can make the experience of losing friends and loved ones to suicide a thing of the past.
The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for building a Volunteer Engagement committee that will:
- Track all volunteer inquiries and respond accordingly
- Manage all volunteer lists and update as needed
- Work with other committee members to provide skilled volunteers related to the specific events being requested
- Create and host chapter Volunteer training events
Events can occur on the weekends or evenings.
We are a completely volunteer organization.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Coordination meetings/During Events
- Must be able to manage large groups of people. Excel, Word skills needed.