Prepare dinner for youth
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
42 people are interested
Meal Service Volunteers provide dinner for approximately 30 youth in our Drop-In Center. This activity is perfect for groups of 3-5 people and it gives volunteers the opportunity to interact with youth.
Volunteers are expected to purchase groceries for the meal, as well as prepare and serve the meal. The average cost of groceries for the meal is $50.00-$100.00.
- 3:45-4pm: Arrival and kitchen orientation
- 4-5:15pm: Meal preparation
- 5:30-6pm: Serving meal and eating with the youth
41 North 12th StreetMinneapolis, MN 55403
- Cooking / Catering
- Youth Services
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs+1 hr to purchase groceries prior to arrival