Help to create and design emails for reporting to donors, as well as campaign emails.
This person will be detail oriented, possess strong English language skills, interested in marketing for a nonprofit with high integrity, have computer savvy and work independently; once fully trained. Reports to the Marketing Manager and Development Director.
Position requires 10 hours per week or more if desired by volunteer.
Must work from office.
Ideal for college-age, or at-home mom seeking to keep or enhance skills.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week.
- Special Event team
- Photo Editor
- Social Media Ambassador
- Grant Writer
- Graphic Design volunteers
- Network For Good Data Entry...
- Photo Librarian
- Social Media Team - Pinterest or...
- Executive Assistant to the...
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Global Giving Volunteer
- Social Media - Pinterest
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- Writer's Wanted!!
- Graphic Design for Print...
- Facebook Content Assistant
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Receptionist / Office Assistant
- Writing Team
- Translator - Native French...