Hospice Volunteers Needed~ Greenville
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
At Heartland Hospice, we depend on our hospice volunteers to help us provide the love, respect, and care our patients and their families need. As a volunteer, you would help us decide which tasks you are comfortable performing. Our volunteers help enrich the lives of our patients by:
- Reading or providing a comforting touch
- Providing a friendly visit to lift a patient's spirit
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much needed rest.
For more information please contact-
Linda Titus- Volunter Coordinator
PH: 616.956.0636 Email: email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Greenville AreaGreenville, MI 48838
- Patient Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers make their own hours