Keep our community warm in the winter! Sort and display donated coats and assist customers in choosing coats. Volunteers commit to participating on a monthly basis throughout the current Coat Closet season.
Who: All ages; 2 - 5 volunteers (individuals or groups)
When: Thursday evenings & Saturday mornings, November - March.
To sign-up, or learn more please contact us at: email@example.com
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Love to play? Come help with...
- Farmer's Market Gleaners
- HNRC Family Engagement Night...
- Stamp Out Hunger Volunteers Needed
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive...
- A Simple Gesture Food Drive...
- ESL Volunteers Needed
- Herndon Neighborhood Resource...
- Robotics Mentors
- Coat Closet Coordinators
- Homework help volunteers needed.