The Arc Good Neighbor program allows residential clients to meet and connect with members of their community. Visit with adults with developmental disabilities and help them learn new skills by participating in activities in and out of the residential home.
Just volunteering one evening a week will brighten our clients' day and empower them to be active and engaged members of the community in which they live!
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours/week
- TB and Drug Screenings
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Development Intern
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Music Class Volunteer--Give the...
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...