Are you friendly and do you enjoy helping people and merchandising/arranging items in an asthetically pleasing manner? Do you have 4 hours a week to meet new people, serve your community, help the environment, and contribute to a great cause?
Come volunteer at Ephrata Re-Uzit!
Three GREAT reasons to get invovled:
1. Our stores provide quality clothing, books, furniture, housewares, and more to local families at affordable prices.
2. We are very environmentally-minded: not only does thrift encourage and enable the responsible use and reuse of consumer goods--we recycle everything that we can't sell in our stores.
3. Proceeds from our stores benefit Mennonite Central Committee--an organization that has been operating relief, development, and peace programs at home and around the world since 1920.
Volunteer Floor Assistant positions are available at both of our locatoins.
Ephrata Re-Uzit Shop (20 East Main Street Ephrata, PA 17522) :
- Stock shelves.
- Organize/tidy up items for sale.
- Put "return rack" items away.
- Assist (generally by bagging purchases) at check out when needed.
- Be available to assist Customers.
Ephrata Re-Uzit Furniture & Books (1054 South State Street Ephrata, PA 17522) :
- Assist in book retail section:
- Assist in pricing, stocking, and rotating retail books.
- Follow guidelines to place appropriately-colored stickers on books.
- Place books in the appropriate order on shelves.
- Follow guidelines to rotate books.
- Assist Customers as needed. Greet Customers and be available to them to answer questions.
- Keep the sales floor & shelves neat and tidy.
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly or bi-weekly