Smart Money Workshop Facilitators support CityLink’s vision and mission by leading any of six personal finance workshops. Workshops focus on topics including budgeting, banking, credit, loans, and debt management. These workshops provide clients with basic financial literacy, thus empowering clients to make better financial decisions for themselves and their families.
Facilitating financial workshops is a vital opportunity to equip clients with skills to move toward self-sufficiency. While sharing insight from your own experience, you will have the chance to not only participate in personal conversations but to learn from each other.
- Attend Workshop Facilitator training
- Shadow ANY 2 workshops before facilitating
- Facilitate workshop(s)
- Assist clients by answering specific questions
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Public Speaking
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- T-TH: 9:45-12p, 1:45-3:30p, 5:45-8p, Sat: 8:45-11a
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search