Is retirement leaving you bored or do you have a special skill you would like to provide to your community?
RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation with over 500,000 volunteers. There is a reason why too! We are dedicated to connect community members 55+ with community needs while giving you the most valuable experience.
RSVP volunteers choose how, where, and how often they want to serve, with commitments ranging from a few hours to 40 hours per week.Volunteers receive pre-service orientation, training from the organization where they will serve, and supplemental insurance while on duty. While RSVP volunteers do not receive monetary incentives, we can reimburse you for some costs incurred during service such as mileage.
We can find a community based non-profit organization for you to volunteer your time and utilize your skills. RSVP is your one-stop-shop for volunteering.
GROUP volunteer opportunities are available!
- Elder care
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Join our RSVP Program- Are YOU...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Become...
- Volunteer Recruiter: Fayette...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Budget...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Hospice...
- Circles Allies (Mentor)
- Host a Donation Drive for our...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Vision...
- Activities Coordinator
- Circles Childcare Support
- Meals on Wheels
- Calling all TAX support!
- RSVP Member Opportunity-Become a...
- Tax Greeter