The Facility Team directly supports CityLink’s vision and mission through the creation and maintenance of a professional, safe, secure, and inspiring facility. Volunteers are responsible for performing general clean up and maintenance around the building.
Our inclusivity extends beyond our friendliness to the very walls of our building. As a volunteer, when you keep CityLink beautiful and clean, it’s a reflection that we want the best for those who may have the least.
- Assist with general facility upkeep
- Conduct small cleaning projects
- Basic landscaping (mowing and weeding)
- Assist with maintenance projects
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Thursday February 4th and March 3rd:
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serving Times: Operating Hours & some Saturdays
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search