The Events team directly supports CityLink’s vision and mission by assisting CityLink and its partners with the logistics, planning and facilitating of small to mid-size events.
To leverage the presence of CityLink within our city is a beautiful thing. By working together to voice our hope and mission for Cincinnati, we create opportunities for more individuals to experience positive life change as a volunteer, client, or donor.
- Assist with the execution of various event elements including, invitation process, logistics, food coordination, material preparation, and follow up
- Track data, attendance, and follow up items by entering them into database
- Attend on-site meetings
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Project Management
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search