Volunteer Opportunity!!! Any donations made on behalf of the Salvation Army DV Program and taken to the Salvation Thrift Store need to be 'Purple Tagged'. Meaning... If something is purchased from the Salvation Thrift Store and it has a 'Purple Tag, those proceeds will be given to the Salvation Army Domestic Violence Program. The need: A volunteer to go to the Thrift Store and 'Purple Tag' Domestic Violence donations. This is an amazing opportunity that our program just received!! Please let me know if you are interested. Lindsey_McCrary@uss.salvationarmy.org 850-415-5999
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes
- Help those in need! Host a food...
- Make the Salvation Army Beautiful
- Food Donation Pickup Driver
- Be An Angel Adopt a child or...
- The 'Purple Tag'
- Help us to help others!
- Group Events
- Be the Army behind the Salvation...
- Help Support Victims In Need
- Janitorial Helper
- POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM...
- Help a family Prepare food...