12 people are interested
The Clothing Connection Team helps familiarize clients with the professional dress attire needed to wow potential employers during interviews. The Clothing Connection team will help client’s select professional clothing pieces to wear during job interviews. Volunteers in this role work one-on-one with CityLink clients who desire to further their aspirations by securing full-time employment.
- Conduct personal shopping sessions with CityLink clients
- Set up the client boutique using donated professional attire
- Upon completion of a one-on-one shopping session, neatly place unused items into clothing storage space.
- Client engagement:
- Make recommendations on appropriate attire
- Provide Honest feedback and reassurance through every step of the selection process
- Maintain a relationship with the shopper in a way that imparts confidence, thus impacting the trajectory of their lives
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
We'll work with your schedule.
800 Bank StreetCincinnati, OH 45214
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tue: 11:45am - 2pm, 3:45 - 5pm (as needed)
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)