The Automotive Facilitator Role supports CityLink’s vision and mission by leading any of the two vehicle workshops. Workshops focus on topics including insurance, driver’s license, child car seat safety and maintenance. These workshops provide clients with basic automobile literacy, thus empowering clients to make better vehicle decisions for themselves and their families.
Having safe and reliable private transportation allows clients better access to the resources that help them achieve self-sufficiency. The Facilitator Role plays a crucial part in preparing clients with general vehicle knowledge to advance their automobile success.
- Shadow any workshop before facilitating
- Facilitate workshop(s)
- Assist clients by answering specific questions
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Thursday February 4th and March 3rd:
- Public Speaking
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thurs: 6-8pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search