The Service Coordinator Support Team assists the CityLink Service Coordinators as they work with Clients to take steps towards self-sufficiency. Volunteers manage the front desk in the Client Services office directing clients to appointments, signing clients up for classes and reaching out via phone calls to encourage client engagement. The Service Coordinator Support Team is a critical link in the engagement of new Clients at CityLink.
Volunteers in this role help to encourage client engagement at CityLink. It’s crucial for Clients to stay connected to their Service Coordinators and as a volunteer for Office Hours, you can be the welcoming, helpful connection between the two.
- Make client phone calls to encourage engagement and offer administrative support
- Utilize the client database to enroll clients in classes
- Utilize Google Calendar to manage client appointments
- Maintain Client confidentiality
- Support the CityLink Service Coordinators in on-going administrative projects
- Be intentional about creating a safe, affirming, and inclusive environment for Clients
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serving Times: Tuesday and Thursday anytime
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search