The Resume Building Support team directly supports CityLink’s vision and mission by assisting clients in the job application process by supporting the development of their resumes. Effective resumes can demonstrate a client’s value and leave memorable impressions on employers that can potentially increase a client’s chance of employment.
Through creating resumes, you are able to build into our clients. You will help create the template resume that they will be able to personalize in their 1:1 Resume Session. Your expertise and experience helps craft a professional resume that builds hope and confidence in our clients who are re-entering the workforce.
Assist Employment Coaches in development of creating resumes
- Coaches will have packets filled out with client info
- Fill in information accordingly and appropriately in resume template
- When completed, save files on shared drive
*Templates are already created; Job descriptions readily available
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Administrative Support
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional Development
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wed: 6-8pm Thur: 6-8pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search