The Technician Assistant Team helps with preparing vehicles donated to the Changing Gears Program for eligible CityLink clients to purchase. The Technician Assistant Team assists the Service Manager in repairing and maintaining donated vehicles, keeping the Changing Gears facility fully functional.
- Clean &/or detail (wash, vacuum, wax, etc.) vehicles under supervision of a certified professional
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance under the instruction of a Team Leader
- Vehicle and garage clean-up
*Volunteers of all experience levels are welcomed and needed.
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Thursday February 4th and March 3rd:
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tues, Wed & Thurs: 9am-1pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- Automotive Detailing
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Spiritual Growth - Prayer
- ChangingGears Admin. Support...
- Study Tables
- Automotive Technician Assistant
- Spiritual Growth - Bible Study
- Client Info Session Support
- Academic Solutions Classroom Aide
- Job Search & Resume Development
- Computer Skills