The Automotive Repair Team promotes CityLink’s vision and mission by repairing and maintaining cars that have been donated to the Changing Gears program, under the supervision of a Service Manager. The Repair Team is essential in preparing donated vehicles for CityLink Center clients to purchase.
It can be extremely challenging to live day-to-day without a car, relying on other people or public transport to get around. The Automotive Repair Team is involved repairing cars that are sold to clients who would otherwise be incapable of obtaining affordable private transportation. As a volunteer you will help break down barriers and provide safe, reliable, and affordable means of transportation.
- Repair vehicles under the supervision of an Service Manager
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance under the instruction of a Team Leader
- Vehicle and garage clean-up
*Volunteers of all experience levels are welcomed and needed.
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Thursday February 4th and March 3rd:
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thurs: 6:30-9pm and Sat: 9-11:30am
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search