The Automotive Detailing Team supports CityLink’s vision and mission by preparing cars that have been donated to the Changing Gears program for CityLink Center clients to purchase. Under the supervision of a Service Manager, the Detailing Team assists with detailing, cleaning, and maintaining vehicles.
Having safe and reliable private transportation allows clients better access to the resources that help them achieve self-sufficiency. The Detailing Team plays a crucial part in preparing cars to be beautiful blessings for our clients, as a way to gain transportation more affordably than anywhere else in the city.
- Clean &/or detail (wash, vacuum, wax, etc.) vehicles under supervision of a certified professional
- Perform basic vehicle maintenance under the instruction of a Team Leader
- Vehicle and garage clean-up
*Volunteers of all experience levels are welcomed and needed.
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation - Thursday February 4th and March 3rd:
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thurs: 6:30-9pm and Sat: 9-11:30am
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search