Monthly, online newsletter writer
Children Across America: Empowering Communities
Do you enjoy using words, images, and digital media to transform blank pages into creative, compelling communications that will help attract people to read more about helping America's children?
If yes, this volunteer position is for you.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s health and drive educational excellence.
The organization partners with local healthcare advocates, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
- Write monthly e-newsletters for Children Across America’s website
- Acknowledge the mission and vision of the organization
- Read/write about Children Across America’s programs and events
- Be creative and write about educational and healthcare related e-newslatters
- Conceive creative and innovative ways to distribute the content across the web and grow the audience
- Work with the IT team to learn how to upload monthly e-newsletters to the website
- High writing ability
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to determine priorities and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working on PC platform
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- Math / Science Instruction
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week
- strong writing skills
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...