Volunteer Mock Interviewers strengthen CityLink’s vision and mission by preparing for employment. Mock Interviewers participate and guide clients through the interviewing process by providing constructive feedback.
Mock Interviews are a distinct opportunity to encourage and instill confidence in our clients through conversation and practice interviews. Your constructive feedback aids professional development. It’s awesome to be part of the process as they gain sureness and determination through these sessions.
Conduct Mock Interviews for Cincinnati Works Clients
- Observe body posture
- Listen to tone and words being used
- Record observations and feedback on a grading rubric
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- People Skills
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mon, Thurs, & Fri: 10:15-12pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search