Volunteers will meet with Cincinnati Works Members in a one-on-one setting to review client’s previously created resume draft. Resume drafts should already be as complete as possible and areas that require correcting or have missing information should be highlighted.
Personalizing and finalizing resumes with clients provides great opportunities for supportive and significant conversations, as well as the chance to encourage clients of their skills and worth as individuals re-entering the workforce.
- Sit down 1:1 with clients to make minor edits and final touches to resumes
- Converse with Clients to ensure resumes reflect Member’s skills and work history
- Save updated resume files and send files to client’s Employment Coach
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Administrative Support
- Internet Research
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mon: 10:30am-1pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search