Client Info Session
The Service Coordinator Support Team engages Clients as they take their first step towards self-sufficiency. Volunteers support CityLink Clients as they provide demographic information used to develop a Client’s Goals toward holistic stability. The Service Coordinator Support Team is a critical link in the on boarding of new Clients to CityLink.
As a Service Coordinator Support Volunteer, you get to lay the groundwork for establishing meaningful, one on one relationships with Clients. It’s scary for potential clients to take the first step in changing their path to positive life change and your warm, supportive encouragement can help ease that fear.
- Set-up, trouble shoot and manage the CityLink Computer Lab during the Client Info. Session
- Provide technical support to clients while they are entering data into the CityLink database
- Maintain Client confidentiality
- Be intentional about creating a safe, affirming, and inclusive environment for Clients
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- M: 10:30-12:30p W: 6:30-8:30p Sat: 10:30-12:30p
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search