**"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer"**
This is an opportunity for an individual or group from any congregation to serve those in their local community through friendship. We are looking for people to visit hospice clients in the home or in a nursing home in order to provide personalized socialization and creating friendship. Full training provided and commitment is flexible. Please contact Amanda Bannon or Alexa Hansen at 260-484-7622 for more details.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- It is flexible. Hospice goes beyond 8-5 hours
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...