The Family Center Team supports the CityLink Family Center area with general childcare for children between the ages of 18 months and 7 years.
The Family Center Team plays an influential role in removing childcare barriers for our clients. By providing reliable and substantial care, parents have freedom to fully engage with CityLink services, allowing them to take diligent and confident steps out of poverty. In turn, the children learn and play in a safe, nurturing, and productive environment. The result is an entire family strengthened and moving together toward positive and holistic life transformation.
- Perform duties as planned under the leadership of the Family Center Facility Manager
- Interact with children in a way which conveys respect, encouragement, fun, and nurturing
- Play actively with the children (will often mean getting down on the floor to interact with them)
- Maintain a safe environment based on safety standards set by CityLink
- Maintain open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child’s family
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serving Time: Operating Hours
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Spiritual Growth - Prayer
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search