Under the supervision of the Director, the Digital Media & Curator Intern will assist Covize, Inc. in executing various communications, marketing and research- related projects to support the launch of a new educational children's platform.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the strategic development and maintenance of social media content.
- Assist with developing and editing materials, including e-newsletters, and flyers, social media, blog and email communication.
- Update monthly social media tracking and evaluation reports
- Curate (i.e. research) new products (books, videos, games,etc) on the market targeted to African-American children.
- Identify opportunities to serve as a 'Guest blogger' on various sites to promote the new children's platform
- Familiarity with web and social media platforms ( Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Hootsuite, RSS)
- Strong copy writing skills
- Recommended Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for working with a start-up venture
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Willing to commit 8 - 10 hours per week
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 - 10 hours per week
- Work independently