Do you have the skills to help our members? We’re looking for:
- Drivers - to provide transportation, run errands
- Light housekeeping - 2 hours or less
- Handypersons - 2 hours or less
- Personal Finance helpers (bill paying/balancing checkbooks) - 2 hours or less
- Computer Support - Apple and PC - 2 hours or less
We need clerical/office volunteers, too, if that is more to your liking.
As we prepare to open for membership and services in May of this year, we invite you to consider what skills and talents you have to share with local seniors by volunteering with us.
- April 2017 - Volunteer Orientation and Training
- May 2017 - Walnut Creek Village Launches
- May 2017 - Services Offered to Members
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Variable depending on the volunteer opportunity.