Do you have the skills to help our members? We’re looking for:
- Drivers - to provide transportation, run errands
- Light housekeeping - 2 hours or less
- Handypersons - 2 hours or less
- Personal Finance helpers (bill paying/balancing checkbooks) - 2 hours or less
- Computer Support - Apple and PC - 2 hours or less
- Pet care - dog walking, etc. - 2 hours or less
- Friendly Visitor
- Other help around the house
We need computer/office volunteers, too, if that is more to your liking. We are always looking for committee members, too: Events, Membership, Member Services, Volunteers.
We are currently piloting our systems and services and will open for membership in September of this year. We invite you to consider what skills and talents you have to share with local seniors by volunteering with us.
Volunteers attend an Orientation, successfully complete a background check, and receive additional training as appropriate (drivers, office support volunteers).
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Variable depending on the volunteer opportunity.