Share your skills to help our Senior Members in their homes
30 people are interested
Do you have the skills to help our members? We’re looking for:
- Drivers - to provide transportation, run errands
- Light housekeeping - 2 hours or less
- Handypersons - 2 hours or less
- Personal Finance helpers (bill paying/balancing checkbooks) - 2 hours or less
- Computer Support - Apple and PC - 2 hours or less
- Pet care - dog walking, etc. - 2 hours or less
- Friendly Visitor
- Other help around the house
We need computer/office volunteers, too, if that is more to your liking. We are always looking for committee members, too: Events, Membership, Member Services, Volunteers.
Walnut Creek Village opened on September 25, 2017. We partner with other local Villages such as Lamorinda, and Clayton Valley, to pool resources for finding preferred providers, co-hosting events and exchanging operational information. We invite you to consider what skills and talents you have to share with local seniors by volunteering with us.
Volunteers attend an Orientation, successfully complete a background check, and receive additional training as appropriate (drivers, office support volunteers).
We'll work with your schedule.
Suite 871Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Home Repair
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Variable depending on the volunteer opportunity.