Assist Equestrians with disabilities during weekly lessons
37 people are interested
Do you enjoy being around horses?
Love helping others?
Want to meeting new people?
Retired and have time on your hands?
Wings of Hope may be the place for you
Spend time around horses, learn to groom and tack them, all while enabling an individual with disabilities to have a safe therapeutic lesson.
Wings of Hope Equitherapy's mission is to provide equine assisted activities to children and adults with physical, mental, and emotional challenges.
Walk with rider and horse during an hour weekly lesson to provide support and to allow the rider the opportunity to learn tools to use in their everyday life.
No horse experience is required!
- Volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
- Physically and mentally fit- able to walk over uneven ground/sand for an hour.
- Able to effectively communicate with rider, instructor, and other volunteers.
- Commit to the same day and time each week.
- NO Horse experience required.
We'll work with your schedule.
4200 CR 806Cleburne, TX 76031
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week`
- Physically able to walk for 1 hour over uneven ground, commit to the same day and time each week.