Do you have an enthusiam for California Native Plants? Or do you want to learn a new skil? Then consider helping Lakeside's River Park build our own native plant nursery!
Volunteers will be helping their local environment, learn about draught resistant plants, and gain valuable work experience!
Volunteers will learn:
- How to ID native plants
- Horticulture and best nursery practices
- How to propagate and maintain plants
- Planting, pruning and basin building
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two hours a week or more
- Able to work out door, in various weather conditions and on natural terrain. Moderately physical.
- Community Service & Court...
- Attention Girl Scouts! Learn...
- Need to volunteer to pay a court...
- Group and Family-Friendly Projects
- Board of Directors Membership...
- Attention San Diego TEENS!
- Love to talk? Love the...
- Community Service? No problem...
- Do you have a passion for...
- Learn about California Native...
- Do you want to become a River...
- Hate weeds? Love native plants?...
- River Park Outreach Ambassadors
- Community Service
- Are your creative, out-going and...