The Welcome Center Team upholds CityLink’s vision and mission by providing a warm, professional welcome to individuals entering the CityLink Center. Welcome Center volunteers are knowledgeable about CityLink services and processes and engage all persons entering the center. This role connects individuals to CityLink Center Services in a safe and inviting environment.
For potential and current Clients, visitors, and others coming to check out CityLink, a Welcome Center Volunteer is the face of our organization. Your kind smile, hospitable demeanor, and ability to multi-task with many interruptions without becoming flustered lay the groundwork for welcoming everyone who walk through our doors.
- Welcome CityLink clients and guests, providing a positive, warm regard for all individuals
- Directing clients, visitors, and vendors to appropriate contacts at the CityLink Center
- Answer programming questions and facilitate new client enrollment
- Verify existing client schedules and connect clients to services
- Record client attendance
- Schedule clients for services
- Operate CityLink computer systems
- Administrative support
- Respond to general phone calls and emails knowledgeably and with a warm demeanor
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Serving Times: Operating Hours & some Saturdays
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)
- Automotive Facilitator
- SmartMoney Workshop Facilitator
- Mock Interviewer
- AmeriCorps VISTA at CityLink...
- Automotive Detailing
- Family Center
- Service Coordinator Support -...
- Automotive Repair
- Clothing Connection
- Study Tables
- Providence Reading Essentials...
- Service Coordinator Support
- Resume Prep
- Job Search