We are needing a person that will instruct the New Volunteers & assist Fosters with directon in what is needed. Depending what they are Volunteering for:
Example, Fostering. YOU would be the contact person to make sure the Fosters are called every 2 weeks, and are getting the required amount of items they are in need of. (food, potty pads, water bowls, leashes, harnesses). These items can all be obtained by contacting the Dog Director.
Other Volunteer Assistance needed: Donation Table which is set up every Saturday in Chandler at our Partnered Petsmart location in Chandler. Guide the new comers at 9am-10am. Explain and educate them with our purpose of being their and how to dedicate their time while there for the animals.
This person would work closely with the Dog Director.
1) Call Fosters
2) Contact Dog Director with list of any of the volunteer needs.
3) Set up time and place to to pick up items from Dog Director
4) Deliver items to Fosters home, or to a designated place that you and the Foster agree on.
1) Set up a phone meeting with Toni, who is the Donation Table Coordinator
2) check with Toni each Friday to see if there is a new person working the Saturday morning Donation table.
3) If there is a new person working, go to Petsmart at 9am and show the person how to set up, and what to do while they are there. Explain set up and tear down process.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours a month
- A person that is thorough and enjoys helping others