We are needing a person that enjoys talking to people and meeting small dogs.
This person would work closely with the Dog Director.
1) recieve previewed "intake" emails from the Dog Director.
2) Call the foster(s) to see if they would be interested in taking in the doglisted on the new intake email form.
3) Contact the Original Owner/finder/ who filled out the intake form and set up a time to meet up with the dog and foster, OR let them know that we have no openings, and directthem to our other perspective Animal Referrals.
5) Gather any records from the Intake process.
6) Contact Dog Director once this process has been completed.
7) Drop off any forms/ records of the new dog to the Dog Director.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- possibly 10-15 hrs per week
- Everyone loves a kind heart.