Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide the opportunity for a productive life to the homeless and indigent through helping them meet their spiritual, emotional and physical needs.
Friendly and welcoming volunteers are needed to assist directing clients, donors and visitors during a three or four hour shift. Must be able to work closely with office staff, receive, weigh and log donations. Requirements include sitting, standing, walking and light lifting. No background check required.
Hours: Four hour shifts Monday through Friday. Three hour shifts on Saturday. Located off Salerno Road, Stuart.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour shift M-F or 3 hour shift on Saturdays
- Light lifting, bending, sitting, standing
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Child Care Assistant (000577)
- Thrift Store (00395)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Successful Families Assistant...
- Website Maintenance (001255)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Clothing Distribution &...
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Teacher Assistant (001302)
- Thrift Store (001199)
- Receptionist (00549)
- Library Helper (001195)
- Cafeteria Volunteer Positions...
- Receptionist (001231)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...